17 okt. 2010

New day

Hello, folks! Just woke up, and this is how I feel right now:


Sort of. I'm not really sure how I know that that is my feeling right now, but if my feeling could be show on a picture, this would be the one.
I'm so nervous about the costume tryout for the commercial. And it's only a costume tryout! I wonder how I will feel when they are going to start recording. Gah!
And I checked out the address where they are going to prepare the supportive actors. It's some weird back alley street in Stockholm away from the central parts. No, I shouldn't start get paranoid, that won't help me. But maybe I should bring a knife. Just in case. You an never be to sure.

What a wonderful start of this brand new day!

9 kommentarer:

  1. That looks like an excellent feeling. I should try it sometime.

    SvaraRadera
  2. ya he looks excited. kinda. idk he looks like kim jung il always looks. dying.

    SvaraRadera
  3. hahah very cool wow he is so old he will die any second now!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Pretty describable, don't you think? :P

    SvaraRadera
  5. pretty awesome blog bro, check out mine some time if you will!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I've seen this picture a few times, but I've just actually noticed that the pikachu's in the background are missiles! haha

    SvaraRadera
  7. Now that would be an impressive cosplay. Kim Jung Il as Ash Catchem. HA.

    SvaraRadera

Leave a comment, handsome!